Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Are You Ready to Get FESTIVE?


OK, this post is going to be short.

Not that you guys aren't ultra important to me, but I have somewhere to be 9:00. And that's already not going to happen.

Tonight is the fall festival at our church. I'm so excited! I promised I'd be there around 9:00 to help out, so...

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!

The above picture is one of my contributions to the cake walk at the festival. They are ginger pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese icing and a candy corn on top, and, honey, they are good! I thought I'd post them even though there is the possibility that some of you may think I need to go to a support group for pumpkin fans.

My take: Hey, I love pumpkin, what can I say? Also, whatever you're doing tonight, I hope you're doing it with family and good friends. Have a great time and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment