Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Day After...

Our Halloween night was spectacular, just ask the tootsie roll.


Our fall festival was a major success! Lots of people from the neighborhood came and I think everyone had a great time.

I worked the sack race for an hour. We had some intense races. Some were scarier than others, like when our pastor raced against one of the youth...


...and, that is Riley in the background there. He felt the need to commentate the event. I hope PB can walk today...

Speaking of walking, I wanted to let you all know that I've become an invalid. Seriously, I can barely put weight on my right foot. And, you know, that's just what I need right now. I guess I'm going to have to go to the doctor. Dang...

Whoa, how did I get off on that subject? Anyway, back to the festival. I am sorry to say that I didn't win my ginger pumpkin cupcakes. But, no worries, I did eat one and yes, that were scrumptious. I ate a few pieces of candy, AND I will confess that I ate a hot dog AND frito pie. I decided, after all, it was Halloween, so what I didn't eat in candy I made up for in grease. Celebrate good times, c'mon!

On today's agenda: trying to finish my writing work while recuperating from all the fun. It was very foggy this morning when I took Riley to school...reminded me of my brain.

Hope you guys had as much fun as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment