Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Breakfast of Royalty

So, I've decided that I'm going to live at The Broadmoor. I mean, why not?

The people are so nice here and treat you like you're royalty from another country...I never get that at home...the scenery is just breathtaking, deer walking all around, ducks on the lake, snow covered mountains as the backdrop. And the room, gorgeous! So, why wouldn't I stay? OK, I'd miss Riley. Probably. OK, I would.

Just finishing up a buffet breakfast here, maybe the best ever! Made-to-order omelets, every type of pastry you could ask for, thick, crispy bacon, even this bread pudding that melts in your mouth. AND, my personal favorite: cheese biscuits covered in sausage gravy. Now, the biscuits are great, bit the gravy-well, let's just say I could eat the gravy by itself, from a bowl, like soup. Uh-huh, I really could...so, yep, I'm having fun and eating well, which is a big part of fun for me.

I've been trying to upload pictures unsuccessfully, but I'll upload them on Thursday...if I go home.

Tonight is our formal event. Robert will be in his tux and I'll be in a ball gown. It's an awards thing with a live band afterwards, lots of fun.

My take: I love The Broadmoor! Did I mention I might just live here?

No comments:

Post a Comment