Wednesday, November 7, 2012

All Done


Before you freak out, this picture has nothing to do with the election, but rather...

I FINISHED MY WRITING PROJECT!!!!!

I am so happy, I am so happy, I am so happy!!!! Whew, that was work. Anyway, it's done, so today is my day OFF! I think I'm going to watch Hallmark Movie Channel all day and flip through holiday magazines. And maybe even listen to some Christmas music! Oh, yes, Christmas music!

I tried to warn you guys, I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!! I've already bought 2 Christmas tins, so cute with little wire handles, Christmas candy and a Santa hat with leopard fur trim where the white usually is. I showed it off to my men, here at home, and they looked at each other with their, "Here we go" look. But, I don't care. I. LOVE. CHRISTMAS. There, I do, I love it!

My take on the election: I'm sure some of you want me to comment on the election results, so here it is: first of all, I didn't watch one minute of the election stuff last night. All election results, no matter who wins or who is even running make me nuts - angry, worried, dismayed, discouraged, disturbed and all kinds of other "dis" words. Secondly, I heard this comment on the radiio this morning and I think it's super: now I know who to pray for. And, that's what I'm going to do, and I'm going to do it with as little cynicism as possible. That's all I can do. So, enough said about that. Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment