Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Wear Out

It's going to be a short one today.

Despite the fact that I had a great weekend, I managed to come down with, what I think is a good old-fashioned cold. My throat is sore, my head is full of junk, and I have a low-grade temperature. Yuck....So, for my normal wit and wisdom, you'll have to check back tomorrow.

A few details: football game, bleh...same song, 3rd verse...

Hubby took me to our favorite hotel and restaurant...had a great time...

Bought some new fall decor...planning to decorate this week...if I live.

That's it for now, I need to go blow my nose. Again.

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I got a cold this weekend as well. Genetics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I knew somehow this had to be your fault. It's nice to be able to blame you for something again, it's been a while. Some things never change, eh?

    ReplyDelete