Thursday, September 20, 2012

If You're Happy and You Know It...


Today, I am officially back among the living, and when I tell you I've hit the ground running, you have no idea.

I've been planning this Young Life event at my house for weeks, and well, it's tonight. So, on my first day back to feeling like a human being, I've decorated for fall, shopped for the desserts I'll be making this afternoon, cleaned house...you get the picture...

In other words, this post is going to be fast...just like the rest of my day...so here goes:

5 Things I'm Super Happy About

#1 It was EVEN COOLER this morning when I took Son to school - which means, fall is here...hopefully

#2 The little pumpkin candy, that tastes just a notch better than regular candy corn, was out at the grocery store...a favorite

#3 The 90-calorie Fiber One brownies I've watched commercials for from my post on the couch all week are actually pretty tasty

#4 Green Mountain Coffee has released their seasonal flavor "Pumpkin Spice" Keurig pods, of which I am currently enjoying, along with my 90-calorie Fiber One brownie

#5 I felt so much better today that I decorated my house for fall, including changing my Scentsy warmers to fall warmers AND the fragrance to, yep, you guessed it, Pumpkin Roll...I like pumpkin, OK?

So, nothing earth shattering today for you guys, but a rather "happy" day for me.

My take: It's amazing how little things can make you "happy" after being sick all week. Am I right?

Come back tomorrow for Fun Friday...and, yes, it could include pumpkin...

What's your take?

No comments:

Post a Comment