Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Where the Heck is My Car?


Great news! Cassie's Christmas pajamas from last year still fit! This is a big relief...one less thing I have to buy this year.


Good girl, Cassie...hee, hee...

So, yesterday I did a little more shopping. Actually, a couple of returns and went to spend my Kohls cash...I actually remembered I had it this time. Just in time for the last day to spend it. I.AM.AWESOME. Except for the part about losing my car...

Apparently, I have a disorder. Said disorder could be called "I never remember where I parked my car" disorder. I went to 3 stores yesterday and upon leaving the store, EACH TIME, I could not find my car. Seriously, all 3 times. I don't understand how I can lose my car. And, I mean, REALLY LOSE IT. Once yesterday, I was about to call Robert and tell him my car had been stolen. My normal routine when I can't find my car (yes, that's how often it happens, there is a routine) is I keep clicking the lock button on my remote, then simply follow the beeps. But, at Target, I was so far from the car that I couldn't hear the beeps. Huh. Weird.

I really do try to notice where I park, you know? I count the rows, look for weird trash or oil stains on the ground around the car, any point of reference. Unfortunately, nothing seems to be working. Or, at least nothing worked yesterday.

But, today is a new day. And, as far as I have planned for today, I'm only going to have to park in 2 lots and one is tiny. If I get lost in the salon parking lot, someone feel free to take my keys. I'd love to be chauffeured around anyway...

My take: Couldn't someone invent a "Where's My Car?" app? I mean, they have a "Where's My iPhone?" app, a "Where's My iPAD?" app. I always know where those things are. Maybe I can invent it myself and become rich. Or, maybe I just need to have better batteries for my car remote so I can hear the beeps from another parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment