Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nothing to Say


Someone get the thermometer: I can't think of anything to talk about today.

Yes, I know this is shocking news, heck, I can't even believe it myself! I've been fooling around on the interent for about an hour now, trying to get inspired. Huh. Weird.

Well, you know, it's not like I had the most exciting day yesterday. I went to my nail appointment, only to find out that it's today, not yesterday. I had lunch with my friend, Terri. That was fun.

As I started to drive back to the high school, it started raining like crazy. I mean, monsoons, OK? But, that's fine because we need the rain in these parts. I sound like a farmer.

Oh, wait, I did actually do something unique and somewhat fun yesterday: I made chicken-fried steak for the first time. It was pretty good, too, according to Riley, who considers himself an authority on chicken-fried steak. Lucky for me, he didn't see the first two steaks that I threw in the garbage. I seem to always fry things at too high a temperature. But, it's tricky, you know, I mean you're FRYING something, right?That speaks HOT to me. Thank God we're only a family of 3, and they usually package meat in 4's and 5's. Dinner was saved.

So, all in all, not the most exciting of days. But, you know me: tune in tomorrow,'cause something crazy is bound to happen around here!

Happy Hump Day - let's get over the hump!

No comments:

Post a Comment