Thursday, December 20, 2012

I Will Survive

OK, I'm sure you all are dying to hear an update on my health...or lack of it.

I made it to the doctor yesterday, barely. My mother drove me, thank God. I felt horrible and was trying hard not to cry like a 5-year-old in the waiting room. They did a flu test that came back negative and pronounced me with a "nasty stomach virus that's been going around." Hmm. OK. How did I catch said stomach virus, you ask? I have no idea...

So, here are my goals for today:

1. To drink and possibly EAT something that stays where it's supposed to. Enough said on that.

2. Medicate myself until my head stops feeling like it has an arrow stuck in it.

3. Only lay on the couch in intervals. My back and ribs feel like I've been trapped for days under a huge rock.

4. Work on my writing project - I still have deadlines.

There. I'm already tired just reading all that. And, let me tell you - those are some pretty lofty goals for someone who has almost morphed into part of the couch.

Here's hoping for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment