Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Grandkid Time


Well. Christmas at the Edgar household was a huge success! AND, it's cold, people! I couldn'tbe happier...

AND, it just gets better, my bonus daughter and her family are coming in today! Which means my grandkids will be here for a few days! Yay! I'm very excited to see them, and Charlotte is even more excited. So, it's going to be a fun rest of the week.

On Friday night all of our kids will get together here and exchange gifts and share a meal, then Saturday night is ALL of Robert's family's night up at Warren. There are close to 60 of us when we all get together. Yeah, it's pretty crazy. But fun. And pretty crazy...

So, I'm going to take a short break from "Sherra's Take" and see you all back here on Monday, December 31. I hope your holiday week is fun and relaxing. Mine will be fun, not sure about the relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment